List of selected students is put up on the school notice board on a given date. The parents/guardians are required to deposit the fee within three days of declaration of the admission results, failing which the seats are treated as vacant and may be filled by other candidates at the discretion of the school authorities.
Rules For Depositing Fees
1. The first fee, transport fee & Annual Charges etc. of every session is to be deposited at the school fee counter in cash or by cheque on a given date.
2. After the first payment of every session, both cheque and cash payments are received by PNB
3. The fee bill is generated by the last week of the month & given to the students for the payment due for the next month/s.
4. Bank Timings
-> 08:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
-> 08:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Saturday)
- Payment can be made by cheque or in cash upto 10th of the month in which it is due. Only Delhi clearing cheques will be accepted.If the cheque bounces,Rs. 200/- will be charged and in future, payment will be accepted only through demand draft.
- If the fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a fine of Rs.70/- will be charged upto the 20th after which the name of the student will be struck off the rolls without any notice. Such a student may be re-admitted after the payment of re-admission fee and usual late payment fine and that too after the permission of the Principal.
- Payment can be made by crossed cheque drawn in favour of the Principal, MCIS, Sambhawali upto the 10th of the month.
- The parents are requested to write the Name, Admission No.,Class and Section of their ward on the top right hand corner on the reverse side of the cheque.
- In case of loss of the fee bill the school office should be informed immediately.
- Overwriting of any sort in the fee bill will make it invalid and in such cases fees will not be accepted.
- The Annual Charges are charged in two instalments (April & September).
- No student is allowed to leave bus services during mid-session except in some emergent cases and that too with the written permission of the Principal.
- The applications for permission to withdraw the transport facility should be submitted to the Transport incharge one week before the starting of the month from which the withdrawal is sought.
- Once a student withdraws the transport facility, he/she will not be allowed to avail it again in that session.
- Please ensure that the Transport charges are accurately entered and paid accordingly as given by School Authorities. Discontinuation of Transport in mid- session will not be permitted. The students of 10th and 12th classes will have to pay transport charges upto the end of the session, if they opt for transport.Transport fee is payable for 11 months for all.
- After depositing the transport charges alongwith fee in bank, do get the Bus-pass from the concerned fee-clerk at the fee counter and do get the Transport.
- Fee entered in the Bus-pass after every payment.
Fee Schedule for Fee, Transport Fee & Annual Charges, Fee Timings
||10th of April
||Monday to Friday
||8:30 am to 12:30 pm
|May & June
||10th of May
||08:30 am to 11:00 am
|July & August
||10th of July
||Summer Vacation & Winter Break
||08:30 am to 12:30 pm
||10th of September
|October & November
||10th of October
|December & January
||10th of December
|February & March
||10th of February